- Consists of a fixing ring to the extruder, as well as a fixing plate upon which the dies are attached and a properly sized outer casing to ensure problem-free extrusion.
- The housing has an inner chamber for continuous water flow cooling.
- Incorporates a device to hold a pressure gauge.
- Machine-welded structure fully reinforced to ensure proper mechanical behaviour.
- Adaptable for any type of extruder or die.
- Prevents overheating during extrusion, reducing the formation of dry patches.
- Optionally, a row of brakes can be added to regulate the flow of clay according to the features of each extruder.